The novel is already listed for free at every retailer except Amazon. This is because Amazon will not allow me to set a price lower than $2.99 for the book. The only way I can get them to list it for free is to ask them to price-match it to their competitors. I have already done this twice, and so far, nothing. I may need the assistance of readers to notify Amazon. Here’s how to do it:
- Sign in to Amazon. (You can’t complete a later step without signing in.)
- Visit the product page for Vendetta [Click here].
- Scroll down to the “Product Details” section.
- Click the link to to tell them about a lower price.
- Enter the price of $0.00 and use a link to one of their competitors. Try the iTunes link.
- Send it away!
If you still want an edition for your Kindle, no worries! You can still download the .mobi file from Smashwords. Just make sure you follow their instructions on how to get it onto your device.